Importance Key Components of Setting Up “Google My Business”
Are you looking to improve your ranking on your Google My Business page? Below are a few solid recommendations from our Digital Marketing Group.
Google has listed some clear guidelines/factors for how they rank local listings:
- The business address is listed correctly in Google Maps
- The My Business Page links correctly to the business website
- All information is correctly and completely filled in, on the My Business Page
- The business name, address and phone number is correctly listed
- The local business has an established strong presence online The business name, address and phone number is listed consistently across third-party websites like Yellow Pages, Yelp & Foursquare
- Customers are presently reviewing the local business
If all of these conditions are not met & you need assistance in correccting, fine tuning or setting up your Google My Business accont our Google My Business listing services take the task off your hands. We’ll add, citations, optimize your business page, find and correct inconsistent citations – and if you do not already have it, we can help get in place a strategy to get you more positive reviews.